Pages

Labels

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

WIWDTGFC



Text Box: High School
CTR!!!!!!!!!

What I will do to graduate from      What I will do to graduate from High school is to do the basic thing, in the world which is what Mr. Haymore says all of the time is to choose the right. By choosing the right I mean to not get in trouble with the police or with the principal or with the teacher. Also it means that you will have to work smart by yourself and with your groups, work together to make it easy on yourself and to not work pieces by pieces together, this is easy things to do in life, and the last thing I will do is to work hard always to make it to make it to the bib league I will have to work hard to get a big grade to be able to graduate. The other basic thing I will do is to do my classwork work and  my homework, to good in my test is by  first make a practice test, study by myself, study with a friend, study in group and to tell the teacher for help if needed. At the end I will not have to retake any classes when I graduate is to have all my high school credit. If I graduate I would not have to be on my classes all over again, or I will study hard and more often.     

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10




Description: C:\Users\lausd_user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\HM853215\MP900442705[1].jpg 
1)         Work hard
2)         Work smart
3)         Work together
4)         Write
5)         Study hard

No comments:

Post a Comment