Pages

Labels

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Chris Mishak



Chris Mishack: Who earned a degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from dccc in 1998, is the second in mlt grade
In august 2011, Mishack will begin studying at Emory University in Atlanta to become a physician assistant’s school
He says I learned pretty much everything I needed to know, since that I’ve worked in a children’s lab of Atlanta
“I learned pretty much everything that I needed to know about laboratory science at DCCC. Many of the clinical applications that I learned there I still use to this day” said Mashack
It is pretty easy to be successful in school. If students work hard and honorably it’s not difficult at all. All students need to do is study, put in the time, it’s as simple as that, if students don’t study now it will be hard for them to acquire the habits later

No comments:

Post a Comment