Pages

Labels

Monday, December 10, 2012

part 1



Academic Success
Part 1
 My great academic success: In my principles of marketing class, we had to come up with a new product and sell it. My group ended with a couple supposedly bad students according to out teacher since they were the last ones picked. In the end, they helped out more than needed since I assigned them their sole responsibility.
English, math, foreign language tips: Math basically just takes practice. I always tell my students to write down everything you learn or study about. If you don’t remember anything start drawing blanks, then maybe you’ll remember. Note cards really work well for foreign language. Here are my words of wisdom for the students who want to do good in college overall. GO TO CLASS!!!!
CHOOSE THE RIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment